Within Uber Eats Manager, there are sections dedicated to providing insights to help you understand and improve your business on the Uber Eats platform.
You can view this data by logging into Uber Eats Manager. See below for more details on the types of data you can view:
The Home tab shows you your overall performance in one screen. You can adjust the date range to either be yesterday, the past week, past 12 weeks, or past 12 months. If you have multiple locations, you can also select which specific location(s) you want to view data for.
Within the Home tab you can see:
- Sales, order volume, and ticket size data; with time-based comparisons
- Operations including live offline stores, missed orders, inaccurate orders, downtime, and canceled orders; you can view more details like the exact time and/or orders with issues
- Top selling items; by order volume
- Menu item feedback; average rating as well as highest and lowest ratings
- Total Customers; with returning and new breakdown
The analytics tab shows free, basic deep dives on Sales, Leaderboards, and Customer Insights. The analytics page consists of a Customers tab, a Sales tab, a date selector, and a store selector for multi-location restaurants.
The Customer section shows you how many orders came from returning customers vs. new customers on Uber Eats. The Sales section shows you a breakdown of which stores and items are selling the best at specific times.
The Feedback tab breaks down what your customers are saying into four categories: Overview, Restaurant, Menu Items, and Delivery Handoff
- The Overview page shows your overall restaurant rating on a scale from 1 to 5, your average menu item rating, and your average delivery handoff rating. Clicking "See reviews" in any of these sections opens the more detailed pages: Restaurant, Menu Items, and Delivery Handoff
The Reports tab gives you access to download raw financial and operational data - you can select a custom date range up to 31 days as well as the location(s) you're interested in data for. The reports included are:
- Payment Details: this contains financial data - it shows a consolidated view of all payments including sales, taxes, service fees, etc.
- Order Errors (Menu Item): operational; this is a SKU report providing item level error information and customer feedback.
- Order Errors (Transaction): operational; this is a transactional report providing transparency on refunds and adjustments.
- Order History: operational; this is an overview of all transactions, including canceled / missed / scheduled orders and prep / delivery times.
- Downtime: operational; this report provides an hourly view of total minutes a restaurant could have been online vs was offline.
- Customer and Delivery Feedback: operational; this includes eater and courier ratings (5-star, thumbs up/down), tags, and comments
- Menu Item Feedback: operational; this includes sku level ratings, tags, and customer comments.
HOW TO REQUEST REPORTS
1. Log into your Uber Eats Manager portal and select Reports from the left hand menu.
2. Click on the Request Reports button in the top right corner of the Request History page and then choose:
- Reports: choose the report type(s) you're interested in
- Time Range: choose up to a full month (31 days) of data at a time; please note operational data has a two day lag time but financial data is available within minutes of the current time at request
- Stores: choose the location(s) you want to include
3. After requesting a report, you can see the report's status on the Request History page in Reports Hub
- Depending on the complexity of your report, date, and location options chosen your report may be ready to download in as little as a few seconds or up to a few hours after request.
You will also receive a notification email (at the address you were logged in to Uber Eats Manager with at the time of request) indicating your report either had an error and needs to be re-requested or specifying it is available and ready for download.
For security reasons, your reports will not be included in the notification email. Please download directly from the Reports tab in your Uber Eats Manager portal
The Payment Details report (previously available on the Payments tab in Uber Eats Manager) used to be emailed to you, however, to increase security we have updated our systems so all reports can be accessed and must be downloaded directly within the Reports tab of Uber Eats Manager.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD REPORTS
1. The Reports tab will bring you to your Request History which shows all of your previously requested reports and their status. Clicking download in the Actions column will initiate the download of the CSV file. The Statuses and Actions you may see include:
- After requesting a report, the status will become Preparing and you will have to Wait to Download.
- Once the report is prepared, you will either see a status Available with the option to Download your report, or Error meaning there was an issue and you need to Request Again.
- All reports expire 48 hours after preparation, so if the report status is Expired you will need to Request Again.