Access the Menu Editor tool on your restaurant portal, located at restaurant.uber.com, then select the Fork & Knife icon on the left tab. Tap on the section of the menu you would like to edit, and you'll see a list of all available items and will be able to update their descriptions, prices, and more.
Once you have requested these changes, they will be sent to our team for review. Changes are usually approved within 24-48 hours.
UPDATE AN ITEM
If you would like to change an item's price, modify the item, and provide additional size options.
1. Navigate to the Items tab on the top of the page
2. Click the item you want to update
3. Click the edit pen icon to make changes to individual items
REMOVING AN ITEM
If you no longer carry an item on your menu, you can remove it from your menu completely.
1. Select the item
2. Tap "DELETE THIS ITEM" at the bottom of the page
3. Tap "SUBMIT CHANGES"
ADDING AN ITEM
To add an item to your menu, follow the steps below:
1. Select "ADD ITEM" by scrolling to the bottom of the menu editor page. You will need to add the item name, description, price, tax amount, and any modifications
2. Select "SUBMIT CHANGES"
Restaurants that often see high order amounts usually have detailed item descriptions. These enable customers to know if there may be any ingredients in the dish that they may be allergic to.