If you have never set up payment deposits for your restaurant before, you can submit bank account information through Restaurant Manager:
1. Log in to Restaurant Manager
2. Select "Payments" from the left hand menu.
3. From the Payments page, scroll down to "Bank Account Details" and select "Add".
4. Fill out the required bank account information:
- Name of Account Holder (the legal name of the business or, if the business is set up as an individual sole proprietorship, the full legal name)
- Bank Routing Number
- Bank Account Number
- Re-Enter Account Number
- Tax Classification (examples: S-Corp, C-Corp, Individual/Sole Proprietor)
- Company's Name (your company, not Uber)
5. Once you have shared all of this information, click "Submit"
The Uber Eats pay period runs from 12 AM on Monday until 12 AM on Monday of the following week, with deposits initiating on Mondays. From here, it typically takes 1-2 days for banks to process payments so you should receive deposits by the middle of each week. Because you are inputting information for the first time, there may be a slight delay to your first payment, until the next Monday's pay period.