1. In your Restaurant Dashboard, select the menu icon in the top left corner
2. Tap "SETTINGS"
3. Tap "LOG-OUT" and follow the prompts to login
4. Force close the Uber Eats app by double-clicking the home button on your iPad (circular button below the screen) and swiping the app upwards
5. Perform a hard reset by pressing and holding the "HOME" and "STANDBY" button (at top of the iPad). Keep them held for approximately 10-12 seconds until device restarts and you see the Apple logo.
6. If you are still experiencing issues with your iPad please contact support at email@example.com for further assistance.
. . .
To contact support, visit the link below.