UPDATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Verify your account information in Restaurant Dashboard through your tablet. Follow the steps below to change your restaurant phone number, address, and pickup instructions.
1. In your Restaurant Dashboard, select the menu icon in the top left corner. The icon is a square with three horizontal white lines.
2. Select "Settings", then "Business Information"
3. Edit the fields, then select "UPDATE"
UPDATE PICKUP INSTRUCTIONS
1. Open the Uber Eats tablet and select Restaurant Dashboard
2. Select the menu icon in the top left corner (three horizonal lines)
3. Select "Settings"
4. Select "Business Information"
5. Input pickup instructions in the "Pickup Instructions" field
TURN OFF DELIVERY INDEFINITELY
If you will not be operating for an extended period of time, the best option for you is to log out of your tablet to turn your restaurant offline. To do this, click the icon of three horizontal lines, then go to Settings > Log out.
When you decide to turn delivery on again, you simply need to log back into the tablet.
UPDATE SERVICE HOURS
1. Log into Restaurant Manager using your login, password and PIN
2. On the left side of your screen, select the fork and knife icon (Menu)
3. Hover your cursor over each menu until the pencil icon appears
4. Click the pencil to edit and adjust your hours accordingly
If you will be continuing to operate your business, but your need to extend or shorten your hours, you can use Holiday Hours to make those adjustments.
UPDATE HOLIDAY HOURS
1. Log into your Restaurant Manager using your login, password, and PIN.
2. On the left side of your screen, select the fork and knife icon (menu)
3. Click the 'Holiday Hours' button in the top right of your screen
4. Click the 'Add More' button to set new hours for your specific days.
5. Make sure to click 'Save'.
If you will be continuing to operate your business, but will be closed on specific days, you can use Holiday Hours to make those adjustments.
NOTE: Updated holiday hours take priority over normal menu hours, including restaurants that are POS Integrated.
UPDATE SERVICE HOURS - POS INTEGRATED STORES
If your restaurant is POS integrated, all store hour information is stored directly in your POS system which we're unable to access.
For help changing your store hours, please reach out to your restaurant's POS customer service contact.