Once you confirm a vehicle option for your ride, you've accepted the fare shown in the app.
ACCEPTING UPFRONT PRICING
If upfront pricing is available in your city, you can see the estimated fare for a trip next to each vehicle option. Upfront prices account for:
- The estimated rate for time and distance to your destination
- Applicable fees, tolls and surcharges
- Dynamic pricing if currently in effect
NOTE: You might not see an upfront price if you request a really long trip, or if you request the trip too fast for the app to generate the upfront price.
Your charge may increase if:
- You make extra stops on a trip
- You change your destination
- The driver waits several minutes at your pickup location
NO UPFRONT PRICING AVAILABLE
If you don't see a single upfront price when requesting a trip, you'll see an estimated price range instead. This range takes any fees, tolls and surcharges into account, but not destination changes, extra stops, or wait time. Your actual trip fare is calculated when you arrive at your destination.
You can use the following tool to get a fare estimate for a trip anywhere Uber is available: