Business ride profiles allow you to charge rides to your business credit card and receive receipts at your work email address. You can join your company's business account, but can also create a business ride profile on your own.
TO CREATE A BUSINESS RIDE PROFILE:
1. Open the Uber app and tap the menu icon at the top left.
2. Tap "Wallet," then scroll down to "Ride Profiles."
3. Tap "Start using Uber for business" or "Add another business profile."
4. Follow the prompts to create your business profile.
5. Optional: Select your company's expense provider to enable automatic receipt forwarding (you'll receive an email to complete the linking process). To add an expense provider later, tap the link below for instructions.