Business ride profiles allow you to charge rides to your business credit card and receive receipts at your work email address. You can join your company's business account, but can also create a business ride profile on your own.
TO CREATE A BUSINESS RIDE PROFILE:
1. Open the Uber app and tap the menu icon at the top left
2. Tap "Payment," then scroll down to "Rider Profiles" and tap "Add Business Profile"
3. Select or add the payment method you want to use for business rides
4. Enter your work email address to receive business ride receipts
5. Optional: Select your company's expense provider to enable automatic receipt forwarding (you'll receive an email to complete the linking process). To add an expense provider later, tap the link below for instructions.