If you're not receiving receipts or other emails from Uber, check your spam or junk folders. If you find Uber emails there, mark them as not junk so future emails arrive in your inbox.
You can also update the email address associated with your Uber account. Here's how:
1. Open the app menu and tap "Settings"
2. Tap the bar that displays your name, phone number, and email
3. Tap your email, enter your new email address and check your spelling
4. Click "Save", or enter the verification code emailed to your new email address in your app to confirm the change (iOS only)
RESEND TRIP RECEIPT EMAILS
You can resend receipts for trips with an economy vehicle option from riders.uber.com/trips.
1. Sign in at riders.uber.com/trips
2. Select a trip
3. Click "Details", then click "Resend receipt"
If you're still not receiving trip receipts, fill out the form below.