Schedule an Uber ride 15 minutes to 30 days in advance of when you'd like to be picked up by tapping the clock icon before you confirm your ride.
HOW SCHEDULED RIDES WORK
The Scheduled Rides feature allows you to select a 10 minute window for a driver to come pick you up. At the start of the window, the app will send out a ride request on your behalf. You'll get push notifications when you're matched with a driver and when they're nearby, the same as a typical ride.
- Scheduling a ride in advance doesn't guarantee you'll be connected with a driver
- In the rare case you're not connected with a driver, we'll notify you at the end of your pickup window
- Dynamic pricing may be in effect at the time of your ride. We'll let you know if your fare has changed.
. . .
HOW TO SCHEDULE A RIDE
1. Enter your destination in the "Where to?" field
2. Swipe through vehicle options and tap one to select it for your ride
3. Tap the clock icon next to the "Request [vehicle option]" button
4. Set the date and time window for your pickup
5. Tap "SET TIME"
6. Update your pickup location if necessary, then tap "CONFIRM PICKUP"
7. Tap "SCHEDULE [VEHICLE TYPE]," then tap "DONE"
CANCEL A SCHEDULED RIDE
1. Open the menu in the Uber app and tap "Your Trips"
2. Tap "Upcoming"
3. Tap " RIDE"
You can cancel your request at any point before being matched with a driver without any charge. Normal cancellation fees apply once a driver accepts your trip request.
. . .
WHERE AND WHEN IS THIS AVAILABLE?
Check your app to see if Scheduled Rides are available in your area. If it's available, you can schedule a ride any time of day.
You can schedule trips to the airport, but not when leaving an airport. If you're leaving an airport, you should request a ride on-demand as usual.