WHAT IS A DRIVER PROFILE PHOTO?
Your Driver Profile Photo is a picture of your face that every rider will see before and during the trip. It's important that this photo is clear and visible so the rider is able to identify that you are the correct driver.
HOW DO I TAKE A GOOD DRIVER PROFILE PHOTO?
The Uber app will prompt you to take your profile photo. A good profile photo should have the following elements:
- No hats or sunglasses (eyeglasses and religious garments are accepted)
- Full face and top of shoulders
- Good lighting
- Not blurry
- Only one person in the picture
- Face is centered in the frame
If you are able, we also recommend smiling and using a solid background.
AFTER I HAVE A DRIVER PROFILE PHOTO, HOW DO I CHANGE IT?
To edit your driver profile photo:
- Tap the profile photo in the upper right corner of the Driver App.
- Tap "Profile."
- Tap the small pencil icon in the upper right corner.
- Tap the camera icon in the middle of your current profile photo.
- Tap "TAKE PHOTO" to open the camera on your device.
- Once your face is centered in the circles provided, tap the bright blue circle at the bottom of the Driver App to take your picture.
- Tap "SUBMIT" if you're satisfied with your new profile photo or tap "RETAKE" if you'd like to take it again.
- Your new profile photo will appear once it's approved.