Your weekly payment is deposited into your bank account every Tuesday and should appear in your account within 2-3 business days, but deposits may be delayed due to bank processing times.
If you do not receive your payment within 2-3 business days after Tuesday, please review that the checking account information on your account is correct.
If you correct any inaccurate banking information on your account, the payment will deposit the following Tuesday.
Please note that if you don't cash out your earnings through Instant Pay before 4:00am local time on Monday, your payment will be processed through a direct deposit into your checking account. We will not be able to reverse the transaction.
As a reminder, we calculate payments on a weekly cycle, which begins at 4:00am local time on Monday and goes to 4:00am the following Monday. Each day of the payment cycle is broken down below:
- Monday: Old payment cycle ends and a new one begins. Payments are processed.
- Tuesday: Payment is deposited directly into your bank account.
- Wednesday: Payments should appear in your account.
If you have not received your payment within 3 business days after Tuesday and your banking information was correct, please let us know by messaging us or scheduling an appointment below.
Please note: If you need to submit your bank statement, be sure it's clear and includes the following:
- Your name (name that matches in vault)
- Your bank's name
- Deposit history from at least the date you expected to receive the payment to 3 days past that date
- Proof of a previous bank deposit transaction
- Please use a marker of some sort to black out all other information on your bank statement.