If your background check, conducted by our third-party background check provider, Triton, indicated that you needed to visit your local police station to obtain your Police Information Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening (PIC-VS), or if you already have this document, we’ll be happy to help you upload it so you can get on the road.
Please take a photo of each individual page of your PIC-VS. Additionally, you must provide a photo of the police seal on the last page of the document.
- Tap the camera icon in the boxes below to upload or take a picture of your document.
- If you’re on your phone, select “Take Photo”. If you are on a desktop browser, you’ll be asked to upload a picture saved to your computer.
- Repeat this for each photo you have to submit.
Here are some tips for uploading your documents:
- Do not upload a scanned or photocopied version of the document, as it will not be accepted. Please use your phone’s camera to take photos of the original document.
- Make sure the image is not blurry. We need to be able to read the text on each document.
- Please show the entire document in the image (make sure all 4 corners are visible.)
We’ll confirm your submission and direct you to the next steps if there are any issues with the attached documents.