PLEASE NOTE: In our efforts to help protect drivers, riders, and our community, we've suspended the Uber Pool product until further notice. This is in an effort to help flatten the curve and limit the spread of COVID-19.
If Uber Eats is available in your city, you can opt-in to receive delivery requests through the same app you use to accept trip requests. This option can help you keep earning if ride requests are low in your area.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO START RECEIVING DELIVERY REQUESTS.
For more information, you can visit the COVID-19 hub in the Driver app. You can find the COVID-19 hub in the menu, just above your inbox. You can also check out our resources at uber.com/us/en/coronavirus.
TRIP TYPE FILTER
With the trip type preference feature, you can select what type of requests you'd like to receive without having to go online on a different vehicle option. You can modify your trip type settings as much as you'd like anytime you're online. Your preferences will remain set even when you go offline.
When you go online to drive, you'll only receive the trip types that are selected in your trip type preferences. You may find that certain trip type settings lead to fewer requests. Adjusting your settings to include all trip types will help you receive more trip requests.
To modify the trip types you want to receive for a vehicle:
1. Open the Driver app and tap the 3 horizontal lines in the bottom right of the screen. This will open the "Trip Planner."
2. Tap the Preferences icon in the bottom left corner of your 'Trip Planner' screen.
3. Select the type of trip requests you'd like to receive while you're online.
4. Tap the trip type to stop receiving this type of trip request.
5. To reset your filters and receive all trip types, tap "Reset."
WHY AM I MISSING THE PREFERENCES OPTION?
If you can't see the trip type preferences when you follow the steps outlined above, try the troubleshooting steps below to fix the issue:
- Delete and reinstall the app to ensure you have the most updated app version
- Force-quit the app. This is different than signing out and signing back in or restarting your phone, and helps the app catch up to the latest update.
- Wait at least 15 minutes. This also helps the app catch up with the recent update.
If there is a certain trip type option not displaying in your preferences that you think you're eligible for, please write in using the form below to let us know. We're happy to take a look!