To add a vehicle to your account:
1. Tap the profile photo in the upper right corner of your app.
2. Select "Account" from the top menu.
3. Tap Vehicles > Add vehicle.
4. Follow the prompts to provide the vehicle information and necessary documentation.
You can also add a vehicle from drivers.uber.com:
1. Sign in to your account and select "Vehicles."
2. Follow the prompts to upload document photos.
Documents must be clear and legible. Once documents are uploaded, they're reviewed immediately to get you on the road as quickly as possible.
After the new information is processed, you'll receive a push notification to confirm your vehicle has been activated.