When should I put charged scooters back on the street?
After you've picked up fully charged scooters from the JUMP warehouse, return charged scooters to any dropoff location, as indicated in the app, within 5 hours from pick up from the JUMP warehouse. You may not receive a full payment if you don't drop off the scooters in time. Please see the Payment Terms and Conditions for full details.
Where and how do I drop off scooters?
- Toggle to Dropoff mode in the app. You will see all available dropoff locations in your area. Please see the Payment Terms and Conditions for details on how to receive a full payout. Some conditions apply.
- Navigate to your desired dropoff location at the JUMP Warehouse. Note: you won't see any signage or equipment designating a dropoff location.
- Deposit your scooter inside the JUMP zone at the Warehouse (as shown on the map in your app), and be aware of no-parking areas. Make sure you're looking out for others and never leave your scooter on private property, blocking walkways, sidewalks, or accessibility ramps. Always make sure to deposit the scooter in a manner that to provide sufficient right of way to pedestrians, wheelchairs, strollers and similar devices.
- Scan the scooter's QR code.
- You'll see a confirmation that your scooter has been successfully dropped off. Nice going!
How many scooters can I drop off in one location?
Available dropoff locations are updated live in the app.
What if a scooter won't lock when I drop it off?
Contact support with the scooter ID and leave the scooter at the dropoff point. Support will check the scooter and mark it manually as dropped off. Please see the Payment Terms and Conditions for details on how to receive a full payment.
What happens if I drop off a partially charged scooter, or make a late dropoff?
You'll receive a partial payment. Please see the Payment Terms and Conditions for details on how to receive a full payment.
Any other tips for dropping off?
When dropping off, it's best to lift with your legs, rather than your back. The base of the scooter can spin while it is in the air, so it's best to remain alert when lifting the scooter.