Thanks for your interest in becoming a JUMP Starter!
How charging with JUMP works:
Create an account
- Create an account and upload your driver's license or government issued identity card, military identification, or passport; as well as a social security number and banking information.
Find scooters near you
- In the JUMP Starter app, use the map to find scooters near you. The $ icon on each scooter shows how much you'll earn to drop off that scooter at the JUMP Warehouse. See Payment Terms and Conditions for details.
Return scooters to warehouse
- Drop off dead scooters at the JUMP Warehouse, indicated by a house icon on your JUMP Starter app. Follow signage on the ground towards the drop off area.
- Pick up fully charged scooters from the pickup area at the JUMP warehouse, indicated by the house icon on your JUMP Starter app. Follow signage on the ground towards the pickup area.
Dropoff scooters at dropoff zones
- After you've picked up fully charged scooters from the JUMP warehouse, return charged scooters to any dropoff location, as indicated in the app, by 7 AM the next morning.
- You'll be paid by direct deposit for every day you recharge scooters using the JUMP Starter app.
JUMP Starter is currently only available in Austin, Atlanta, Dallas, and Tampa, but we're expanding into more cities soon.