Sometimes your iPads may need to be restarted a few times if you can't connect to WiFi.
1. Verify that other devices in the restaurant are connecting with the internet.
2. After verifying, press the "HOME" button -> "SETTINGS" - > Tap on WiFi- > Turn WiFi off for 10 seconds - > Turn WiFi back on. Verify that the iPad is connected to the WiFi network and that the connection is stable.
3. If you still can't connect to the internet, perform a hard reset: press and hold the "HOME" and "STANDBY" buttons (at top of the iPad). Hold for approximately 10-12 seconds until device restarts and you see the Apple logo.
4. If it's still not working, contact your internet provider or reboot your router.
5. If the problem persists, please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you use a captive portal, you can also try these troubleshooting steps:
1. Open Google Chrome and try to navigate to some example websites: www.ubereats.com, www.restaurant.uber.com, www.google.com. (When you try to open the last link, a pop-up message blocking the site from opening will indicate there is some connectivity.)
2. If the website redirects to the captive portal, use your wifi login information.
3. The tablet should then load one of the example websites.
4. At this point, the device is re-registered and connected to the internet.
5. Open the Uber Eats app and sign in.
6. If the internet connection is still not working, please try rebooting your device.
. . .
To contact support, visit the link below.