Sometimes your iPads may need to be restarted a few times if you can't connect to WiFi.
1. Verify that other devices in the restaurant are connecting with the internet.
2. After verifying, press the "HOME" button -> "SETTINGS" - > Tap on WiFi- > Turn WiFi off for 10 seconds - > Turn WiFi back on. Verify that the iPad is connected to the WiFi network and that the connection is stable.
3. If you still can't connect to the internet, perform a hard reset: press and hold the "HOME" and "STANDBY" buttons (at top of the iPad). Hold for approximately 10-12 seconds until device restarts and you see the Apple logo.
4. If it's still not working, contact your internet provider or reboot your router.
5. If the problem persists, please contact support at email@example.com