If the restaurant has an Uber receipt printer, they may follow the below steps to set up printing on Android:
1. First, pair the printer with your tablet.
2. Make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the device by going to "SETTINGS" and making sure that Bluetooth is ON.
3. Turn on the printer by toggling the power switch.
4. Reach behind the printer to access the PAIR button. Press and hold the "PAIR" button for about 5 seconds, and you should see the LED light start flashing green.
5. On the device, look for the printer in the Available Bluetooth Devices list in the "SETTINGS" app. Tap on the printer when it comes up, and the devices should pair.
6. To confirm successful pairing, you should see that the printer is "Connected" in the Bluetooth Devices list.
7. Once pairing is complete, navigate to the Uber Eats app.
8. Navigate to the "Settings" section of your Uber Eats dashboard through the menu at the top left of the screen, and toggle on the Enabled option for "RECEIPT PRINTING."
9. If the receipt printer model is not displayed, tap "Search For Printer" and wait for up to 10 seconds for the receipt printer to be located. Otherwise, tap "TEST PRINT" to verify that everything is setup properly.
10. On the dashboard, you will now be able to print an order by tapping on the print icon for an individual order.