WHAT IS TOP EATS?
Top Eats is a program recognizing great delivery restaurants on Uber Eats. Based on information from real orders, we're highlighting restaurants that go above and beyond for their customers. Top Eats restaurants can expect greater in-app discoverability which could attract more customers and increased sales.
HOW DOES A RESTAURANT QUALIFY FOR TOP EATS?
A restaurant may qualify for Top Eats based on the following eligibility criteria:
- Completed deliveries: Must have completed at least 100 orders over the last 12 weeks
- Cancellation rate: Must maintain less than a 1% order cancellation rate
- Order accuracy rate: Must have a 98% or higher order accuracy rate
- Customer ratings: Must have a customer rating of 4.6 stars or higher
- Delivery people ratings: Must have a 90% courier satisfaction rate or higher
You can track your progress towards meeting these criteria within the home and feedback pages of Restaurant Manager.
- Uber Eats reserves the right to add or remove the Top Eats designation from a restaurant at anytime
- Eligibility criteria are subject to change
- Restaurants that only offer pick-up or deliver orders using their own delivery staff are not eligible for Top Eats at this time
WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO GAIN FROM JOINING THE PROGRAM?
- Greater in-app discoverability
Restaurants that qualify for the Top Eats program enjoy premium placement in the Uber Eats app. Qualified restaurants also receive a Top Eats designation badge next to the restaurant name so customers know you're in the Top Eats program.
- Opportunity for increased sales
By being highlighted as a top partner, you can expect to attract more customers and increase sales.
- Special recognition
Only the most popular and reliable restaurants can qualify to become a Top Eats restaurant.