Open ubereats.com to place a group order. Send a shareable link to invite everyone in the group to choose their own items. Once everyone has added their items, you can pay for the group order with one payment method.
How to place a group order
1. Open ubereats.com and sign in.
2. Find and select the merchant you want to order from.
3. Click "Start group order" underneath the merchant name and address.
4. Copy and share the order link for everyone to add their items.
5. Select "View menu" to add your own items.
6. Once everyone has added their items, select "View group order", then "Checkout".
- Note: Participants can't add any more items once you lock the cart and start the checkout process.
7. Review the delivery details again. Make sure the delivery address and payment method are correct.
8. Select "Place order" and track the progress of your order online or in the app.