If you can't request a ride, it could be for a few reasons:
- You have an outstanding payment.
- Your payment method was declined on a previous trip.
- Uber is currently unavailable in your location.
- There aren't any drivers in your area at this time. Please wait and try requesting again.
- You haven't confirmed your email or phone number. Check for verification messages from Uber. If you don't have any, you may need to update your account settings.
Select your situation from the links below to get more information.