When you place an order, the fees you pay help cover delivery and platform costs so your order can arrive quickly and reliably.
Orders may include the following fees:
- Delivery Fee: Delivery Fees help cover delivery costs. They vary for each merchant based on your location and the availability of nearby delivery people. You'll always know the Delivery Fee before selecting a merchant.
- Service Fee: The Service Fee helps us operate the platform. It will vary from order to order based on factors like the size of your order, and will be calculated before any promotions or discounts are applied. This fee does not apply to merchants that deliver their own orders.
- Small Order Fee: A Small Order Fee may apply when an order's subtotal is less than a certain amount. The Small Order Fee varies by city, but you can remove this fee by adding more items to your cart.
- Delivery Adjustment Fee: A Delivery Adjustment Fee refers to an update you made after placing your order- like changing your address. It helps to pay your delivery person for extra time and effort.
- CA Driver Benefits: CA Driver Benefits fee was introduced in California to help fund the new benefits offered to drivers thanks to the passing of Prop 22. These benefits include a healthcare stipend, additional insurance coverage, and a minimum earnings guarantee, among others.
If you changed your address, the delivery adjustment and items in your cart may be subject to tax based on your new delivery location.