On your trip receipts, you can review how many points you've earned on a ride. Look for the Total Fare section at the top.
Points are earned at the following rates:
1 point per dollar is earned on Pool / Express Pool trips and Eats orders.
2 points per dollar are earned on UberX, XL, WAV/Assist, Uber Green, and Select trips.
3 points per dollar are earned on Black and Black SUV trips.
Points are not earned on:
- Tips to drivers and delivery people
- Cancellation fees
- Portions of trips covered by a promotional value
- Portions of trips covered by another user through split fare
- External trip fees such as damage or cleaning fees
- Upfront purchases of Uber Cash, credits, or Ride Passes
- Taxis, bike rides, and scooter rides.
If you think you're missing points for a trip, let us know below.