View your Restaurant's performance data through Restaurant Manager:
1. Sign into the Uber Eats Restaurant Manager (link below)
2. Navigate to the left-hand side menu and click 'Feedback'
3. Review the Overview tab here for additional details
A summary of your restaurant's key performance data appears here. Click into the other tabs on this page for more details.
- Sales is the total value of items sold plus applicable taxes
- Sales does not include delivery charges, other fees or taxes, or deductions for Uber's fees, so it isn't representative of your payout. See your Payment Details report for payout information.
This tab displays your overall level of customer satisfaction from the last 90 days.
- How this is calculated: After receiving their order, customers rate their overall order experience on a scale of 1 to 5 stars.
MENU ITEMS TAB
Here you'll see specific feedback left by customers regarding individual menu items from your restaurant. Click 'View Order' to see the order associated with the review.
- Read what customers said about specific dishes
- Most recent reviews appear at the top of the "Menu Item Rank" list
DELIVERY HANDOFF TAB
Here you'll see feedback left by delivery partners on their experience picking up orders from your restaurant.
. . .