Meet these requirements to ensure your uploaded menu photos are accepted:
Accurately represent a single item from your Uber Eats Menu
Be framed in the center (i.e items should not appear at the corners or off frame)
Be between 5:4 and 6:4 aspect ratio (recommended)
Own and or have the right to use your images
- Contain more than 1 single item (i.e a menu photo for pizza should display only pizza; not pizza and hamburgers)
- Depict people (except for hands)
- Be blurry or out of focus
- Have strong shadows or insufficient lighting
- Depict an unsanitary environment (including dirty surfaces, plating/packaging, or used cutlery)
- Contain logos or watermarks *
- Contain any text/words *
- Infringe anyone else's rights with respect to such images
* Exceptions for logos/text on food items the merchant sells or on packaging/plating, but no profanities allowed
- File type = jpg, png, gif
- Max 10 MB size
- Height: 440-10,000 pixels
- Width: 550-10,000 pixels
. . .
WHY DID MY PHOTO GET REJECTED?
Your photo might have been rejected because it did not adhere to the guidelines above. Once you've edited your photo, you can submit it again for approval.
. . .
To learn how to add photos to your menu, see article:
. . .
By uploading photos, you (1) represent and warrant that you have usage rights and don't violate any 3rd party rights; (2) sub-license the right to such photos to Uber, including the right to modify photos without permission; and (3) release Uber from liability relating to such photos.
. . .
For guidelines on uploading new photos , see the page below: