1. In your Restaurant Dashboard, select the menu icon in the top left corner and tap "SETTINGS".
2. Click "LOG-OUT," this should then show you the login page where you can enter your username and password.
3. Force quit the Uber Eats app by clicking the small square button at the bottom of the screen, and swiping left to close the app.
4. Perform a hard reset. Press the small square button at the bottom of the screen.
5. Once all open apps have been minimized, swipe left to force close each app.
6. Once all apps have been closed, hold down the small external button on the side of the device.
7. Once the button has been held down, a screen will pop up prompting you to select
either "POWER OFF" or "REBOOT." Select "POWER OFF" to shutdown the device.
8. Wait ~1 minute, and then hold down the button again to restart the device
9. If the problem persists please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org