You can see all vehicle options available in your area before confirming your ride. Uber offers several choices to get you to your destination safely and comfortably.
NOTE: Once you request a ride, you cannot change your vehicle choice without cancelling and requesting the ride again.
To select a vehicle option for your ride:
1. Open your app and enter your destination address in the "Where to?" field
2. Swipe up to see all vehicle options available in your area. Tap one to select it for your ride, then tap "Choose Uber X" (button will be your vehicle selection)
3. Tap "Confirm UberX" (button will be your vehicle selection)
4. Follow the remaining steps in the app to complete your ride request
. . .
Depending on where you are, you may also see the following with the vehicle options:
- The trip price
- The estimated time of arrival
- A message that it's busy, meaning prices will be higher than normal