You can update your banking info through either the Driver app or drivers.uber.com
To update through the Driver app:
1. Tap the profile photo in the upper right corner of the map screen
2. Tap "Account" > "Payment" > "Add payment method"
3. Enter your bank account details
4. Tap "NEXT"
5. Enter your tax details
6. Tap "SUBMIT"
1. Open the "BANKING" tab from the top menu
2. Tap "EDIT" under "Bank Account Details"
3. Enter the name on the account, routing and account numbers, and your tax information
4. Check the identity confirmation box
5. Tap "Submit"
To update your phone number, please use your app or sign in to drivers.uber.com to get started:
1. Select PROFILE from the menu.
2. Update your phone number
Please note that updates or changes to your bank account details can delay receipt of your weekly earnings by 3-5 business days. If possible, submit changes before 4 am local time on Monday to ensure your next earnings are made to your new account on time.
If a deposit is made to your previous account, please contact your bank to retrieve it.