With the new trip type preference feature, you can select what type of requests you'd like to receive without having to go online on a different vehicle option. Since you will no longer need multiple options for the same vehicle make and model, we will be deleting secondary vehicles. As we remove a secondary vehicle from your account, you may receive an error message that states "invalid vehicle."
To resolve this issue, please follow these steps:
- Force close the app
- Wait 30 seconds
- Re-open the app and sign in to your primary vehicle
Once you've signed in with your primary vehicle, you will then be able to modify the trip types you would like to receive by following these steps:
- Navigate to the "My Planner" section of the app by tapping the icon with three horizontal lines in the bottom right corner of your screen
- Tap the Preferences icon in the bottom right corner of your My Planner screen
- Tap the type of trip requests you'd like to receive while you're online
- Tap the trip type to stop receiving this type of trip request
- To reset your filters and receive all trip types, tap reset
When you go online to drive, you will only receive the trip types that are selected in your trip type preferences.