Ovdje smo da pomognemo

What if I am a courier for uberEATS?

We've got you covered. As an independent contractor, you may receive a 1099-K and/or 1099-MISC form. The 1099-K form reports payments from third-party transactions (in this case, transactions between eaters and driver-partners). We will provide you with a 1099-K if you earned at least $20,000 all on-trip transactions (your trip transaction amounts before Uber-related fees) from eaters and provided at least 200 deliveries.