Ovdje smo da pomognemo

Why didn't I get a 1099-K this year?

As an independent contractor, you may receive a 1099-K and/or 1099-MISC form. In most states, we will provide you with a 1099-K if you earned more than $20,000 in gross unadjusted earnings, and you provided at least 200 trips. If you do not meet both of these thresholds, you may not receive a 1099-K.

In most states, we will provide you with a 1099-Misc if you received at least $600 in non-rider earnings (i.e. referrals, on-trip promotions).

If you meet these requirements and opted to receive your forms electronically, these documents will be on your Driver Dashboard by January 31, 2019. If you did not opt in for electronic delivery, you'll receive your tax forms via mail after February 1, 2019.

If you don't qualify for either type of 1099, you'll still receive an Uber Tax Summary by January 31, 2019. This Tax Summary will give you the annual earnings information you need to easily file your taxes.