1. Download the Uber Eats app and enter your delivery address to check availability
2. Browse and order alcoholic beverages available from select restaurants and stores in your city
3. Place your order and follow along as your meal and beverages are prepared and delivered
You must be 21 or older and have a valid government-issued photo ID verifying your name and age, and not be intoxicated, to receive alcohol.
Upon delivery, please be ready to show a valid government-issued photo ID, such as:
- US drivers license
- Passport (US or international)
- US state ID
- US military ID
IDs such as library cards, school IDs, debit cards, or identification without a photo are not acceptable. You can find more details on acceptable forms of identification in accordance with Florida law here.
If the alcohol cannot be delivered, your delivery partner will return the alcohol to the restaurant or store on your behalf. Your Uber Eats delivery partner cannot complete the delivery if the account owner:
- Is not present
- Does not have a valid, government-issued photo ID
- Is under 21
- Appears intoxicated
You are responsible for observing local laws around where you can consume or possess alcohol.