How to use Uber gift cards
Gift cards may be used to apply Uber credits to your account. To redeem a gift card:
1. Make sure you have the latest version of the Eats app.
2. Tap the menu Account tab and select "Wallet".
3. Tap "Add Payment Method" and select "Gift Card".
4. Enter your gift code (no spaces).
Once a gift card is added to an Uber account, it can't be transferred.
You can't reload a gift card, but you can continue to add up to $1,000 in gift card credits to your account.
HOW TO BUY UBER GIFT CARDS
You can buy gift cards from several retail locations, at uber.com/gift-cards, or in the Uber app.
Uber gift cards can be only used for rides or Uber Eats orders in the country where the gift card was purchased. They can't be used for family profiles or scheduled rides.
Gift card credits will apply to your next ride or Eats order by default but you can confirm your payment method before you make your request:
1. Once you've selected everything you wish to order, select "View Cart".
2. At the order checkout screen, if you have more than one payment method, tap "Change payment method" and select "Uber Cash" to utilize your gift card funds or any other payment method that you wish to use.
NOTE: If your credits aren't completely used up, the remaining balance can be applied to your next ride or order.
For any other gift card questions, fill out the form below: