If you cannot access Restaurant Dashboard through an UberEats tablet, here are the following devices you can use instead:
- A personal laptop or desktop computer
- An Android phone or Tablet
- An Apple iPad or iPhone
HOW TO LOG IN TO RESTAURANT DASHBOARD WITH DESKTOP OR LAPTOP
1. Open a new Google Chrome Window
Restaurant Dashboard can only be opened on Google Chrome. If Chrome is open, click "File," then "New Window."
2. Access Restaurant Dashboard for Web by clicking on or typing the URL in your Google Chrome browser: https://restaurant-dashboard.uber.com
3. Enter your login credentials. Use your Restaurant Dashboard username and password or the username and password you received when you first signed up your restaurant with Uber Eats.
You should be logged in! If you are prompted to accept notifications, click "Allow" in order to ensure you receive orders.
HOW TO LOG IN TO RESTAURANT DASHBOARD WITH AN ANDROID OR IOS TABLET/PHONE
1. Download the App. Click on either the Android or iOS link below to download the app on your phone.
2. Enter your login information
- Use your Restaurant Dashboard username and password or the username and password you received when you first signed up with Uber Eats. You should now be logged in.
3. Enable app permissions
- To ensure that the app still works in the background of your phone even if the home screen is off, you have to enable notifications in just a few steps.
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Notifications"
- Choose "Uber Eats for Restaurants App"
- Enable notifications
4. Enable Sound
- Make sure your device volume is on and audible so you can hear orders come in! When front-of-house operations get busy, audio notifications add an additional reminder to help staff fulfill new orders and keep track of updates.
If you forgot your login credentials and need assistance please reach out to us below.