1. A customer opens the Uber Eats app, browses your menu, and places an order.
2. You accept the order with the tablet you received from Uber Eats.*
3. The customer tracks the order's progress through the Uber Eats app.
4. You fulfill the order and hand it off to a delivery partner.
5. The delivery partner delivers your order to the customer.
* You can also use the Web version of the tablet (WebRD) where you use your own computer, or you can use your own iPad/Android device. This is encouraged while you wait for Uber Eats to deliver your tablet to get you online as soon as possible!
For more help with your restaurant dashboard, please visit: