If you have never set up payment deposits for your restaurant before, you can submit bank account information through Uber Eats Manager:
1. Log in to Uber Eats Manager:
2. Select "Payments" from the left hand menu.
3. From the Payments page, scroll down to "Bank Account Details" and select "Add".
4. Fill out the required Bank Account information:
- Institution Number
- Transit Number
- Bank Account Number
- Name of Account Holder (must be full legal name)
5. Once you have shared all of this information, click "Submit"
The Uber Eats pay period runs from 12 am on Monday until 12am on Monday of the following week, with deposits initiating on Mondays. From here, it typically takes 1-2 days for banks to process payments so you should receive deposits by the middle of each week. Because you are inputting information for the first time, there may be a slight delay to your first payment, until the next Monday's pay period.