Mēs esam šeit, lai Tev palīdzētu

What documents do I need to complete sign-up?

In order to complete the signup process you will need to have on hand:

-An updated copy of your menu (with prices and descriptions)
-Your hours of operations
-A copy of your business or food license. A valid license is a business or food license issued by your local city, county, or state regulatory agency.
If you have any questions, please call 1-833-ASK-EATS, press 1 for existing restaurants, press 2 for new restaurants (haven't taken orders), then ask to speak with a sales representative.