WHAT IS A DRIVER PROFILE?
Your Driver Profile allows you to tell riders about yourself. It is customizable and can showcase things like your interests, achievement badges, and riders' compliments.
WHERE CAN I FIND MY DRIVER PROFILE?
You can see what's on your profile by opening the Account tab in the Uber Partner app, then tapping "Driver Profile."
WHAT INFORMATION IS INCLUDED?
Your profile will include:
- The number of trips you've completed
- How long you've been driving
- Your rating
- Rider compliment badges
- Thank you notes from your 5 most recent 5-star trips (these are comments riders have left you after your trips)
- Achievement badges you've earned by reaching various milestones
You can also add the following customizable information:
- Where you're from
- Languages you speak
- A fun fact
- Recommendations you have for your city
- A story about a memorable trip
Only comments from 5 Star trips will display on your Driver Profile.
DO I HAVE TO FILL OUT MY PROFILE?
Filling out the questions on your profile is a great way to engage with your riders, but is not required.
Your Driver Profile already includes your rating, the number of trips you've completed, how long you've been driving, Rider compliments, thank you notes, and Achievements. If you don't answer any of the optional questions, only the information listed above will show.
HOW CAN I EDIT OR REMOVE INFORMATION?
To edit your responses:
- Tap Driver Profile on the Account tab of your app
- Tap the pencil next to any question
To remove thank you notes, tap the "X" next to the note you want to remove.
When you remove a comment, your Driver Profile will automatically pull in another thank you note from a recent 5 star trip. You can remove specific notes, but there is no way to selectively choose which comments will appear.
CAN I ADD MY OWN QUESTIONS?
There is no way to add custom questions at this time, but feel free to be creative with the fun fact category!