The payout amounts displayed in the JUMP Starter App are subject to the below Payment Terms and Conditions. These Payout Terms and Conditions must be met to receive the full payout amount displayed in the JUMP Starter App. Company reserves the right to issue no payout or a partial payout of the payout amount displayed, provided any of the conditions listed are not met or are incomplete.
- The typical amount paid for a successful charge and drop-off of a "LEV" (which stands for Light Electrical Vehicle and includes JUMP-branded bikes and scooters) is $4. However, the payment amount for each LEV may be different. These amounts depend on many factors like pick-up and drop-off location, time of day, and market demand.
- The specific JUMP Starter Payment amount is displayed for each LEV in the JUMP Starter App on the pick-up map.
- Each scooter must be dropped off with at least 90% charge.
- You will receive a partial payment if you charge between 70% and 90%. You will get paid $0.20 less for every percent under 90% to 70%.
- You will not receive any payment for a LEV charged less than 70%.
- Each scooter must be dropped off by the following day by 7 AM.
- We will deduct from any amounts otherwise due to you $.016 for every minute late (up to $23.04/day).
- Each scooter must be dropped off only in a publicly accessible location within the designated drop-off zone that you selected in the JUMP Starter App.
- You may not drop off a scooter in a location within the designated drop-off zone that is inaccessible to the public, e.g., inside a home, or accessible only if a person has made a payment to the property owner or operator and/or has privileges not accorded the general public, e.g., inside a business. If you drop off a scooter in such a location, you are entitled to no payment and, if a payment is made, agree that Company may recover such payment.
- Subject to any other terms contained herein, if you drop-off a LEV outside the designated drop-off zone that you selected, we will calculate the distance between the designated drop-off zone and where you actually dropped off the LEV, and will deduct from any amounts otherwise due to you $0.0032 for every foot between where you actually dropped off the LEV and the designated drop-off zone you selected.
Any of the above described payout amounts and deductions will be calculated by Company using methodologies it may employ from time to time. Any such amounts and deductions shall be determined by the Company in its sole discretion, subject to the Company calculating such amounts and deductions using commercially reasonable efforts.
Company reserves the right to update these Payment Terms and Conditions at any time. Updates to the Payment Terms and Conditions will be published in the JUMP Starter App and a new (more current) "last updated" date will be displayed which will indicate that an update has occurred. Your continued use of the JUMP Starter App to provide JUMP Starter Services after the Payment Terms and Conditions have been updated constitutes your agreement with those changes.
For any payments contemplated hereunder, depending on the region, certain taxes and ancillary fees may apply.