WHAT ARE DRIVER DESTINATIONS?
You can set a personal destination in your app, which allows you to only receive trips going along or near the route to your destination. We try to make sure the pickup locations for these trips aren't too far out of your way.
A maximum of two destinations can be set every day. You will not be able to set a destination while you are already on a trip.
SETTING A DESTINATION
1. Tap the menu icon in the top right corner of your app
2. Tap the blue "SET A DESTINATION" button
3. Type in the address of your destination
4. If you are offline, you will be prompted to go online. An orange status bar will appear at the top of the screen, which means Driver Destination mode is active
5. Your destination will appear on the map as a pin with a star icon
Please note that using this feature will likely limit the number of requests you receive, since you'll only be sent requests with routes similar to yours.
CANCELLING OR EDITING A DESTINATION
If you want to go back to receiving trip requests towards all destinations, just tap the orange banner, then tap the "X" next to your destination address to leave Driver Destination mode.
SAVING A DESTINATION ADDRESS
You can save one destination address, labeled as "Home"
1. Tap the blue "SET A DESTINATION" button
2. Tap the box that says "Add Home"
3. Enter an address
HOW OFTEN CAN I SET MY DESTINATION?
You can set your destination twice a day. If you complete multiple trips on the way to your destination, it will only count as one destination use. Cancelled trips do not impact the number of times you can set your destination.
Every day at midnight, your available destination count will reset to two. If you have unused destinations on a given day, they will not carry over to the next day. Trips that begin before midnight and continue into the next day will only count for the original day.
You can always check how many destinations you have remaining for the day in the app menu.
Dynamic pricing will still apply normally on these trips.