If the delivery address on your order is incorrect, contact your delivery person directly to let them know.
Your delivery person can decide whether to deliver the order to the correct address. They’ll be paid for the additional travel distance.
To contact the delivery person:
- As soon as your order is assigned to a delivery person, use your Uber Eats app to contact them.
- Tap “Contact” in the order tracking screen’s map.
- Choose between a call or message to contact them.
- If speaking with the delivery person, be sure to give them clear instructions.
- Keep your phone close by and with the sound on to avoid more delivery delays.