If you suspect that someone used your account or you see suspicious activity, your account may be compromised.
Suspicious activity can include:
- Order requests you didn’t make
- Completed orders you didn’t request
- Phone calls or text messages from delivery people about orders you didn’t request
- Receipts for orders you don’t recognize on your account
- Account changes you didn’t make
- Changes to your payment profile you didn’t make
- Password or email address updated without your knowledge
Note: If you are seeing two identical charges, this is most likely an authorization hold that should disappear in a few days.
If you’re able to sign in to your account, we recommend resetting your password.
To reset your password:
- Go to “Help” in the app menu.
- Under “Account and Payment Options”, select “More >”.
- Select “I forgot my password”.
- Follow the instructions to create a new and unique password.
If you’re unable to sign in to your account, please share your mobile number and details below: