We may ask for a screenshot of your phone number to verify device ownership. Follow the steps below that are applicable to your device.
- Open “Settings” on the device.
- Scroll down and select “Phone”.
- Take a screenshot that captures the number listed next to “My Number”.
- The picture will be saved with the rest of your images in the “Photos” app on your device.
(The location may vary depending on your version of the Android OS. For many versions, you can use the following steps)
- Open “Settings.”
- Scroll down and select “About phone” or “About device.” If the phone number is not displayed here, select “Phone identity” or “Status” then “SIM status”.
- Take a screenshot of your number by pressing the power button and volume down key at the same time.