The Restaurant Manager tool lets you easily view and download your current and previous payment statements. The Payment Details Report offers comprehensive payment data of up to 31 days for more in-depth reporting for single or multiple locations.
To download comprehensive Payment Details Reports:
1. Navigate to your Restaurant Manager - restaurant.uber.com - from a computer
2. Sign in with your username, password and PIN
3. Select "Reports" from the left hand menu
4. Select "Request Reports" button in the top right corner of the "Request History" page
5. Choose the type of report(s) you are interested in downloading, the date range, and the location(s). Once you do, the "Request" button becomes clickable. (To download the PDR, choose Report Types: Payment Details (financial))
6. You can select up to a full month (31 days) of data at a time. Financial payment details report is available up to within minutes of the time the request. However, if you choose both financial and operational reports in one request, you will be able to select up to the current date for the financial report, but the data for the operational report will end 2 days earlier.
7. If a user has memberships to multiple locations, they can select which stores they want to be included in the report(s)
8. After requesting a report, you can see the report's status on the Request History page in Reports Hub, and you will receive an email notification at the address on file for your Restaurant Manager account when the report is ready to download.
9. Once you get the notification, head back to the Reports tab in Restaurant Manager. This will bring you to Request History, which shows all of your previously requested reports and their statuses.
10. Click the "Download" button in the Actions column next to a report to download is as a CSV file.
For steps to view and download more general Weekly Payment statements, click the link below
PAYMENT DETAILS REPORT
You can get all your restaurant's financial information in this comprehensive report, containing a detailed breakdown of all sales, payment, and tax information associated with each order. The columns in the CSV file are defined as follows:
STORE NAME: Store name as per restaurant manager
STORE ID: External store ID as per restaurant manager
ORDER ID: Order ID as per restaurant manager
ORDER STATUS: Either: Completed (eater received food), Cancelled (order cancelled by eater or support), Refund (eater was refunded for order), or Failed (order was not able to be completed)
ORDER DATE / REFUND DATE: Local date the order was placed, or local date of the order placed for which there is a refund
ORDER ACCEPT TIME: Local timestamp for when order was accepted by the restaurant
FOOD SALES (EXCLUDING TAX): Total food sales excluding tax
TAX ON FOOD SALES: Tax on total food sales
FOOD SALES (INCLUDING TAX): Total food sales including tax
ADJUSTMENTS (EXCLUDING TAX): Total price adjustments made in store (excluding tax)
TAX ON ADJUSTMENTS: Tax on price adjustments
PROMO SPEND: Restaurant promotions applied to the order
TOTAL SALES AFTER ADJUSTMENTS (INCLUDING TAX): Total sales including adjustments, promotions and tax
UBER SERVICE FEE: Uber's service fee (sometimes referred to as 'marketplace fee') before discounts are applied
DISPATCH FEE: For restaurants who use their own couriers, this is the delivery fee charged to customers
TAX ON DISPATCH FEE: Tax on the Dispatch fee charged
MISCELLANEOUS PAYMENTS: All miscellaneous payments
TAX REMITTED BY UBER EATS: Total tax collected and remitted by Uber Eats due to any applicable marketplace facilitator laws in the US
PAYOUT: Total payout associated with this order (negative if associated with a refund)
PAYOUT DATE: Date payout initiated from Uber side (generally the Tuesday following the prior week)