1. Perform a hard reset: press and hold the "HOME" and "STANDBY" button (at top of the iPad). Keep them held for approximately 10-12 seconds until device restarts and you see the Apple logo.
2. Click "UBER APPS" button and update it there. If a loading circle appears on the screen, the app is in the process of updating.
3. If "Waiting" message still appears, close app and go to "EXTRAS" -> "SAFARI"
4. Put https://restaurants.uber.com/ in the address bar and log in using the restaurant email address and password.
5. Once logged in, the dashboard with all incoming orders, previous orders, menu and business info should be visible.