If you are an administrator on a business account and you receive an error message when trying to add your credit card information, there are several steps you can take to resolve the issue.
1. Ensure that you have added all credit card information correctly
- Security Code for AMEX is 4 digits while others are 3 digits
- Card number is 15 digits for AMEX or 16 Digits for others
- The issuing bank's country must be selected from the drop down
- Postal code is required in US/Canada
2. Ensure the type of credit card you are using is accepted
- All credit cards are accepted
- Debit cards, virtual cards, or prepaid cards are not accepted
- PayTM is accepted in India only
To use a payment method other than credit cards, please reach out to our support team.
3. Contact your bank to check if they are blocking the authorization hold or if there are any restrictions on the account. (Please note that the authorization charge is around 250 USD and varies by currency. Pre-authorization is used to validate your card. This pre-authorization is voided immediately and you won't be charged in any way.)
There may be an outage with our communications with the bank. Please wait one hour and try to enter your details again.
If you continue to see error messages or the above steps do not resolve the issue, please contact us at email@example.com.