We encourage you to contact your driver directly through the Uber app about a lost item by following the below steps:
1. Tap the menu icon to open the main menu.
2. Select "Your Trips" and then the trip on which you lost the item.
3. Tap "Find lost item" and then "Contact driver about a lost item."
4. Enter your phone number to call the driver.
I left my phone in a vehicle
If you don't see the option to contact your driver through those steps, enter your phone number below and we'll call that number to connect you with the driver.
If the driver:
- Answers and confirms they have the item, coordinate a mutually convenient time and place to meet to retrieve your item.
- Doesn't answer, leave a detailed voicemail describing your item and the best way to contact you.
Please be considerate that the driver's personal schedule will be affected by taking time to return your item to you.
Drivers are independent contractors. Neither Uber nor drivers are responsible for the items left in a vehicle after a trip ends. We're here to help but can't guarantee that a driver has your item or can immediately deliver it to you. If you are unable to contact the driver please reach out to us.