Items sent via Uber Connect must comply with all laws and regulations and with Uber's policies. Sending illegal, unsafe, or other prohibited items listed on this page is strictly prohibited.
If you send an item in violation of the law or any of our policies, including those listed on this page, we will take corrective actions, as appropriate, including but not limited to, immediately suspending or terminating your account. Sending illegal or unsafe products can also lead to legal action, including civil and criminal penalties.
Uber encourages you to report items that violate Uber's policies or applicable law by contacting us.
The following items are prohibited from package delivery:
- People and animals
- Illegal items
- Firearms, weapons, ammunition, and their parts
- Cannabis products
- Highly perishable food or beverages (e.g., raw meat or dairy products, etc.)
- Pharmaceutical products, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, or supplements
- Money, gift cards, lottery tickets, or transferable securities
- Recreational drugs, drug paraphernalia, or tobacco products
- Dangerous or hazardous items, including explosives, items that are poisonous or flammable (including paints or adhesives containing a flammable liquid), products identified as a hazardous product under the Hazardous Products Act, RSC 1985, c H-3 and regulations thereunder including the Hazardous Products Regulations, SOR/2015-17; nuclear substances; products, substances or organisms identified as dangerous goods under the Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act, 1992, SC 1992, c 34 or identified as hazardous waste or hazardous recyclable material under the Export and Import of Hazardous Waste and Hazardous Recyclable Material Regulations, SOR/2005-149 or Interprovincial Movement of Hazardous Waste Regulations, SOR/2002-301; infectious substances or medical waste
- Stolen goods
- Fragile items
- Sexual aids or obscene or pornographic material
- Livestock, regulated species (e.g., noxious weeds, prohibited seeds, etc.), or animal parts, bloods, or fluids
- Any items for which you do not have permission to send
The above list of prohibited items is not exhaustive. Uber retains the discretion to prohibit additional items that are not on the above list.