If you need to suspend an out-of-stock item, follow the steps below in Uber Eats Manager or Uber Eats Orders.
In Uber Eats Manager:
1. Click "Menu" on the left sidebar.
2. Search for or select the item from the "Overview" page.
3. Click the item to open the "Edit item" side panel.
4. Check the box next to "Sold out" and choose "Today" or "Indefinitely".
5. Click "Save".
Or, in Uber Eats Orders:
1. Tap the menu icon in the top left corner.
2. Tap "Item availability" to access your menu.
3. Search for the out-of-stock items you want to suspend.
4. Tap the eyeball icon to make changes.
- NOTE: If the item is listed in more than one place on your menu, repeat this process for the item across all menu items by tapping the eyeball icon next to each one.